Step by step guide on Stripe Checkout integration
123 Form Builder comes equipped with a wide range of features for creating powerful forms and is the go-to solution if you want to generate leads, capture complex data, create order forms, and automate workflows.
We offer a secure Stripe-hosted payment page that lets you collect payments quickly. StripeCheckout allows you to accept payments directly on your online order form, without redirecting away from the page. Users will enter their payment details in the same tab on the Thank You Page and credit card fields will be just regular fields in your form.
In this article, you will learn how easily you can enable Stripe Checkout on your forms. Stripe Checkout payment integration provides an extremely easy way to collect payments with your online order form.
Let’s get started. Follow these simple steps:
- Open your Form’s Editor to edit your form’s content.
- Scroll to the E-commerce section and click to add Stripe Checkout.
- Next, click on the Connect with Stripe button.
- If you already have a Stripe account, click to connect it in the top-right corner. We also offer the possibility to create a new Stripe account.
- After you have created the connection between 123 Form Builder and Stripe click Enable.
- Customize the integration by adding your store name, a short description, and even paste a custom image URL with your company’s logo.
- Once all the configuration is finished, the Purchase button will redirect your form users to Stripe’s Checkout pop-up window.
- The user’s email address entered on the form will be already prefilled. Finally, after your users enter their credit card details the transaction will be shown in your Stripe account.
That’s it, your order form is complete!