You can use social login to sign up and sign in your 123 Form Builder account with your Google, Google Apps, Facebook, or Yahoo open ID.
The way to associate an open ID to your 123 Form Builder account is described in our documentation here, but there are some things you should know if you choose to sign up to our service through your Google, Goole Apps, Facebook, or Yahoo open ID, as follows:
- If you sign up through an open ID (Google, Goole Apps, Facebook, or Yahoo), you will be automatically redirected to your newly created 123 Form Builder account, but only if you are logged in to the respective social network account (in the same browser). If not, you will be first requested to add the credentials of your social network account. Only then will the 123 Form Builder account be created with your email address as the username.
- If you sign up with an open ID whose email address is already associated with a 123 Form Builder account, you’ll be signed in to that account instead of signing up to a new account.
- Google. If you sign up with your Google open ID, the username of your 123 Form Builder account will be your Gmail address and the password will be sent to you by email.
- Google Apps. If you sign up with Google Apps, you’ll be requested to provide your Google domain in the input box that appears on the second page.
- Facebook. If you sign up with your Facebook ID, your username will be the email address associated with your Facebook account (e.g. email@example.com). The password will be sent to you by email.
- Yahoo. If you sign up via Yahoo, your username will be your Yahoo email address. You’ll receive the password in your Inbox. Check the spam folder if you cannot find the message.