Collect payments through PayU order forms! Build your custom order forms with 123FormBuilder and integrate them with PayU, one of the most popular payment processors in Eastern Europe.
PayU is available in 10 countries. For the moment, based on the requests coming from our users, we have integrated our service with PayU Romania.
1. Click New Form from your account dashboard and start creating your payment form.
You can use choice fields (single/multiple choice and dropdown lists) to display the products on sale or, even better, Product field.
2. In your Form Editor, in the left side panel, you will notice the Payments section. By using the search bar, you can quickly find PayU.
3. After adding PayU on your form, you will notice a couple of changes: the PayU payment processor has a tag near its name & the settings panel opens up to the right side of the page.
4. In order to set up the PayU integration, you have to provide your Merchant ID and Encryption Key.
5. Enable the payment integration by clicking on Enable button. By enabling PayU, you will notice a couple of changes on your form.
The PayU payment processor on the left side panel has an Enabled tag on it so you could easily scan which payment processor is enabled.
Another change is that on your form it will be displayed an Order summary. Here will appear all the products your respondents select on the form, together with the price per option, quantity and the total price. If you want to customize the order summary, all you have to do is click on it and the available settings appear on the right side panel.
Another change is related to the Submit button. Once your payment integration is enabled, the Submit button is changed to Continue to payment. Below it, we are displaying a disclaimer together with the PayU logo so that respondents are aware they are proceeding to a payment.
Also, the accepted cards by the PayU integration are visually displayed so that respondents know from the start what is the accepted payment method.
You can customize the action bar (everything that is related to the submit button, additional buttons, disclaimer, etc) by simply clicking on this area.
How to retrieve the Merchant ID and Encryption Key?
You can find them both in your PayU account. Log in and go to Account Management → Account Settings. Scroll down until you reach the Instant Payment Notification (IPN) section. The Vendor Code is your Merchant ID and the Key Coding is your Encryption Key.
Paste these two in the PayU integration on your form, click on Enable and you are all set up. After placing their orders, users will be redirected to PayU, to pay the amount calculated in the form.
Note that the currencies accepted for payment through this integration are USD, EUR, and RON.
If you do collect VAT, have a look at the VAT settings in your PayU account and select one of the three options available. They can be found in the Account Management → VAT Settings section.
You can choose to collect VAT from customers in your country, from customers in the European Union, or from all customers worldwide.