How to transfer forms from an account to another
At request, we can transfer forms from a 123FormBuilder account to another.
- It’s not possible to transfer forms that were made under a paid account to another free account. Form transfers between a paid subscription to a free subscription are not available.
- Forms can be transferred from paid to paid plans, free to free plans, and free to paid plans.
Before making the transfer
There are a few things you need to check:
- You have access to the account.
- It is required that both accounts have the same features available. Double-check our Features Matrix here. The system restricts any account that has advanced features enabled.
- If you need more than 1 form transferred, select and group them into a new folder. This speeds up the transfer process.
Forms are identified with a unique ID, present in the form link. Keep in mind that the form will no longer be available in the parent account. Duplicate the form to have a copy of it.
What is not transferred
The following elements are related to the account and not the form itself:
- Custom reports and email templates.
- Integrations with third-party apps.
- Files uploaded.
- Custom theme templates. If you just edited the default template, the design will be carried over.
- Email notifications rules.
What to remove
Essentially, it’s highly recommended to delete any connections made on the form such as:
Requesting the transfer
- Contact us via email from the email address associated with the parent account
- Add in CC the email address of the second account
- Specify the folder or form that needs to be transferred and the new owner. Example: Requesting to transfer the Order Form/Group to firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s it! After the transfer is done you will be notified via email.