How to transfer forms from one 123FormBuilder account to another
At request, we can transfer forms from a 123FormBuilder account to another.
- It’s not possible to transfer forms that were made under a paid account to another free account. Form transfers between a paid subscription to a free subscription are not available.
- Forms can be transferred from paid to paid plans and free to paid plans.
Before making the transfer
There are a few things you need to check:
- You have access to the account.
- Both accounts must have the same features available. Double-check our Features Matrix here. The system restricts any account that has advanced features enabled.
- If you need more than 1 form transferred, select and group them into a new folder. This speeds up the transfer process.
Each form has a unique ID, present in the form link. Keep in mind that the form will no longer be available in the parent account. Duplicate the form to have a copy of it.
What is not transferred
The following elements are related to the account and not the form itself:
- Files uploaded.
- Custom theme templates. Only the custom template that’s applied on the form will be carried over.
What to remove
Essentially, it’s highly recommended to delete any connections made on the form such as:
- Google Map field API key.
- Payment gateway credentials.
- Integrations with third-party apps.
Requesting the transfer
- Contact us via email from the email address associated with the parent account.
- Add in CC the email address of the second account.
- Specify the folder or form that needs to be transferred and the new owner. Example: Requesting to transfer the Order Form/Group to firstname.lastname@example.org.
That’s it! Once the transfer is done you will be notified via email.