How to set up the 123FormBuilder – Wix Contacts integration?
Use the 123FormBuilder – Wix Contacts integration to collect data in your Contacts on Wix, through form submissions. Interact with your website visitors, gather contacts and establish new relationships in a quick and easy manner. The application is automatically enabled once your web form has been added on your Wix webpage.
Important: The integration works only when the online form is submitted on a Wix webpage.
Ways to customize the Wix Contacts application:
1. In the 123 Form Builder from Wix, click on the Customize button. You’ll be redirected to the panel, where you can associate Wix Contacts fields with form fields. Hit Save to exit the lightbox.
- In Customize, Wix Contacts fields are located on the left and the form fields can be associated in the dropdowns on the right.
- You may attach avatars to your contacts. Just add a File Upload field on your form and match it with the corresponding Wix Contacts field in the customization lightbox.
- In the News Feed section of your contacts you can see the name of the form through which the contact was submitted.
2. In 123FormBuilder, go to the Settings → Applications section of your form and you’ll find the Wix Contacts application.