The 123 Form Builder – Salesforce Marketing Cloud integration allows users to send form data to their Salesforce Marketing Cloud lists, within seconds. Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a digital marketing platform, which focuses on helping marketers to better communicate with their customers, through a system of lists. If you want to use this application, you will need the field Email set as required on your web form, for the integration to work properly. This integration may be used even by Salesforce Marketing Cloud subusers that have access to a 123 Form Builder account.
Here’s how you can integrate your web form with the 123 Form Builder – Salesforce Marketing Cloud application:
1. Go to Applications and add Salesforce Marketing Cloud from the list.
2. Provide the username, password of your Salesforce Marketing Cloud account and select the instance your account is on. To see on what instance you are on, check the URL of your Salesforce Marketing Cloud account.
Instance S1 users: http://.. .exacttarget.com.
Instance S4 users: http://..s4.exacttarget.com.
Instance S6 users: http://..s6.exacttarget.com.
Instance S7 users: http://..s7.exacttarget.com.
If you don’t assign the corresponding instance of your Salesforce Marketing Cloud (former Exact Target) account in the application box, the integration will not work.
3. Click on Customize in the application box and associate Salesforce Marketing Cloud fields with 123 Form Builder fields. It’s mandatory that you make these associations:
4. In Subscriber lists select one or more lists from your Salesforce Marketing Cloud account, to which new contacts will be added at each form submission.
5. In Triggered actions select one or more autoresponders from your Salesforce Marketing Cloud account. Users will receive all of the selected autoresponders.
6. Optionally, in Error handling you can add your email address, in case errors occur after submission. If for any reason, the data doesn’t arrive in your Salesforce Marketing Cloud account, you will be notified right away.
This concludes the steps required for setting up the integration. Now, each time someone submits your form, the data will be collected into your Salesforce Marketing Cloud account, in your selected lists.
Important: If you haven’t selected a list in Subscriber lists, you can always find the contact in the All Subscribers section of your Salesforce Marketing Cloud account. Use the search bar to find the added email contact much easier.