If you encounter login problems or other similar issues while trying to use our web form builder, you’ll need to enable third-party cookies in your web browser. This is done easily by following the steps below for the web browser that you use.
1. Navigate to your Settings from the three-dot menu located on the top right.
2. Select Privacy and security from the left-side menu.
3. Click on Cookies and other site data.
4. Select the option Allow all cookies.
1. Click Open Application Menu, the three-dot menu located on the top right.
2. Go to Settings.
3. In Privacy & Security, select the Standard radio button.
1. Click the gear icon from the top-right menu.
2. Select Internet options.
3. Hit the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Advanced button.
5. Under Third-Party Cookies select Accept.
6. Make sure both columns have the option to allow cookies enabled.
7. Exit the popups by pressing OK.
1. Go to Settings from the three-dot menu located on the top right.
2. Select Cookies and site permissions.
3. Click on Manage and delete cookies and site data.
4. Enable the option Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
5. Make sure to disable the option Block third-party cookies.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Hit Preferences.
3. Select the Privacy tab.
4. Deselect the checkbox before the Prevent cross-site tracking option.
5. Deselect the checkbox before the Block all cookies option.
1. Select the Easy setup icon located on the top right.
2. At the bottom click on Go to full browser settings.
3. Collapse the Advanced menu.
4. Choose the Privacy & security section and hit Cookies and other site data.
5. Select the option Allow all cookies.