You can create new contacts in your Infusionsoft account through form submissions, but only if you use Zapier as the tool that will connect the two platforms. It’s quite simple. You’ll just need a Zapier premium account.
To integrate 123FormBuilder with Infusionsoft, follow the steps below:
1. Log into your 123FormBuilder and open your form.
2. Head over to Applications.
3. Click at the bottom on the 123FormBuilder hyperlink.
4. Search for Keap to create the connection.
3. Choose the triggers and click on Connect 123FormBuilder + Keap Max Classic
4. Connect your 123FormBuilder account.
5. Select your form from the dropdown list.
6. Pick a sample to set up your Zap (make sure to have at least one submission made on your form).
7. Connect your Keap account and choose an action.
8. Match the form fields with the ones from Infusionsoft.
9. Press continue and, finally, test out the connection.
Keep in mind that the Free plan allows only 20 API calls per day. If you wish to create more API calls per day, you’ll need to upgrade your account. Starting with the Individual Plan, you can make unlimited API calls.