Facebook doesn’t allow customized tabs to appear on mobile, but you can optimize web forms on Facebook for mobile by using the Static HTML: iframe tabs Facebook app. This will help you embed your web form on your fan page and share it on mobile devices.
Here are the steps:
1. Access this page and click the button.
2. Use the drop down to select your page and press Add Page Tab.
3. Next, it’s time to add your web form. Hit the Set up tab button.
4. Now open a new tab and go to your 123FormBuilder account.
5. Select your web form and go to the Publish section.
8. Now press the Save & Publish button. Done!
Use the button Enable on mobile devices to generate a tiny URL that opens the form when accessed on mobile. Share this URL with your audience through the page or by email.
Use the app’s view mode option to see the tab as a visitor. You’ll notice that the web form is embedded under the tab that you have just created. Read our guides on how to change the name of the 123FormBuilder tab or the image, which applies to this tab also.