1. In ExactTarget, go to Channel Apps → Email.
2. From Content select Simple Automated Emails.
3. Select an email template from the list or create a new one.
4. In the template click on one of the Empty Content areas and select Create Content → Content.
5. Select the HTML Only orientation thumbnail and hit Next.
6. Copy the code from the Get Code & Publish → ExactTarget section from 123FormBuilder and paste it in the HTML orientation box.
7. Click on Save and you are done. Now you have created an email template which you can use on your marketing campaigns. Here’s an example of how it will look like.