If you’re using the default template, you’ll need to create a new template in order to be able to include images in the notification email or autoresponder. As both the notification email and autoresponder are similarly set, we will show you in this tutorial how to include an image in the autoresponder. Follow the steps below to successfully add an image in the autoresponder of your online form.
1. In the editor, check the HTML radio button to edit in the HTML mode the content of your autoresponder.
2. Place the cursor in the text area where you want to add the image and click on the Insert/edit image button from the toolbar (the little mountain picture).
3. In the popup window, paste the URL of your image in Source and change its size in Dimensions according to your needs. You can even maintain its proportions when changing its size by ticking the Constrain proportions option. Your image has to be online if you want to include it in your autoresponder.
4. In the Advanced tab you can position the image in your content. Set a value in pixels for Vertical space or Horizontal space if you want to lower the image or to centralize it.
5. Click on Ok and you will see the image displayed in your autoresponder. Save your template and that’s about it. From now on, when form users will receive the autoresponder, the image will appear in the content.
You can add more than one image to the same autoresponder. Just repeat the steps above and include as much images as you desire.