To embed an online form on a Edicy webpage, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Edicy account and select the website you want to edit.
2. This section contains all the scripts and files of your website which you can customize using codding skills. In Layouts, click on the + symbol to create a new layout. Type any name you want, for example Form Page. You will use this layout to assign it to the webpage that will contain your form.
3. Click on the Common Page layout, copy all its content and paste it in the layout you have created earlier.
5. Press Save and go to the Settings → Structure section of your Edicy website.
6. Select the webpage you want to edit, click on the cog symbol (settings) and in Type and layout select the layout you have created earlier, from the dropdown list. Click on Apply and you are done.
The form will can be viewed both in the preview and in the editor (not in the Design section). You can add more content in the editor of your webpage if needed.
The online form is displayed as a distinctive element and will not interfere with other elements you might want to add. This concludes our guide on how to embed online forms on Edicy. Enjoy!