You can create new contacts in your Infusionsoft account through form submissions, but only if you use Zapier as the tool that will connect the two platforms. It’s quite simple. You’ll need a Zapier premium account and the API key of your 123FormBuilder, which is located in My Account.
To integrate 123FormBuilder with Infusionsoft, follow the steps below:
1. Log into Zapier and hit Make a Zap.
2. Select 123FormBuilder in the dropdown on the left and Infusion on the right. You can use the search boxes within the dropdowns to find each one of the platforms.
3. Select New Submissions for 123FormBuilder and Create/Update Contact for Infusionsoft. Afterwards, hit Continue.
4. Click the dropdown that appears in step 2 of the zap and select Connect a different 123FormBuilder Account.
5. In the popup, add the API key of your 123FormBuilder account and press Continue. Wait for the popup to close.
6. In step 3 of the zap, use the button to connect your Infusionsoft account. Type in a name in the popup that appears and use the Continue button.
7. Another popup will appear on screen asking for approval. Hit Allow to grant access to Zapier.
8. In step 4 of the zap, select the form of your 123FormBuilder account in the dropdown.
9. In step 5 of the zap, match the form fields with the ones from Infusionsoft.
10. Press continue and, finally, hit the button Test 123FormBuilder Trigger.
In the end, name your zap and you are done. Remember to return to Zapier and run the zap each time you’ve received some submissions. If you need assistance, don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team at email@example.com or through our contact form.