Follow this tutorial on how to create a registration form in Wix by using the 123 Form Builder app. It’s simple and you do not need to use any line of code. Moreover, you cannot find Wix forms with more features and an intuitive interface as the 123 Form Builder by 123FormBuilder.
To create a registration form in Wix, you will need to log into your Wix account, select the website and go to the website editor (Edit Site).
Next, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the App Market located on the left side of the screen by clicking the icon.
2. Select Categories and click Forms on the next page.
3. Hover over the canvas of the 123 Form Builder and click Add to Site.
4. A contact form will be automatically embedded on your web page, but don’t worry, the page is not saved yet. The message on top of the form informs you that you need to double-click it to create the form you need, in this case a registration form. You are going to open your 123 Form Builder settings.
Note: The 123 Form Builderr settings open in a popup window, so if you receive a message as in the example below you should allow popups in your browser.
5. Create your free account by using the sign up button if you haven’t used the 123 Form Builder at all, or sign in to your existing account by clicking Connect. You’ll redirected to the sign up/sign in page from where you’ll be return to the settings after entering your account credentials. 123 Form Builder is developed by 123FormBuilder, so your 123FormBuilder account can be used in the 123 Form Builder app and vice versa.
Note: Notice that the contact form template is selected. You may select the event registration form template instead to save yourself the time from creating it from blank.
6. Select Event Registration Form within the Templates box and hit the Customize button. You’ll be redirected in the dashboard of the 123 Form Builder where you’ll receive the message as seen below.
7. Hit Ok to enter the form editor. Here you can adjust the registration form as you see fit by dragging the needed fields form the panel on the left to the form layout on the right.
8. If you click the Show layout options on top, new options are dropped below that you may use to adjust the width of your registration form, as well as other useful options such as the text direction and form encoding.
9. To set up notifications, payment gateways or third party apps, use the Settings tab on top of the screen. Here you can customize the email notifications that you receive after each registration in Wix and the autoresponder message that your form users receive after registering to your event.
10. Although changes in the form editor are saved automatically, you’ll need to use the Save changes button in the Settings section after finishing your edits.
11. In the end, publish your registration form in Wix by hovering over the Publish tab and select Publish on Wix. You’ll return to your site editor where the newly created registration form will be displayed. As any element of the editor, you can drag the layout of the form anywhere on your web page.
12. This is not necessarily a step 12, but part of your 123 Form Builder experience :). If you require more assistance in creating a registration form in Wix, or any other web form or survey in that matter, don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team. You’ll see that we have a Support Widget in the app. Click it and send us your message.
Your success is our priority!