This online quiz tutorial will show you how easy it is to create an online quiz for a geography class. The use of checkboxes can establish more than one correct answer in a question, while radio buttons and dropdown lists can contain only one correct answer each. With the Name field you can register the name of each student that completed the quiz. This online quiz tutorial features a countdown timer that lasts 15 minutes and the results page that displays all the missed answers.
Here is the online quiz for a geography 101 class. Feel free to use it and have fun with it.
1. In the Form Editor, add the fields Name and ten Checkboxes fields. Type each question in the Label and add the possible answers in Available Choices . Checkboxes fields allow more choices to be select for the same question. This online quiz has one, two or even three correct answers.
2. In Advanced options → Correct Choice, select the choices that are correct.
3. Each question will account 10 points. Under Correct choice you’ll find the Assign points box. Add 10 and you’ll notice the value from Total assigned has changed. Keep adding questions and assign 10 points to them until you reach 100 in Total assigned.
4. In Settings → Advanced, tick the option Show countdown timer. Add 15 in the box and select minutes from the dropdown list. This will add a countdown timer that lasts for 15 minutes. After time is up, the quiz will be submitted automatically.
5. In the same section, tick Show missed answers in order for students to see where they did wrong after completing the quiz.
6. Finally, go to the Settings → Notifications → Form Owner Options section of your online quiz form and tick the option Show quiz results (under Thank You Page and Redirects). This will redirect your students to their quiz results right after submission. Here you can add a customized message, such asThank you for taking our quiz! View your results below shown in this example.
Important Do not forget to save your changes in the Notifications section, otherwise the changes will not take effect on your quiz form.
Don’t forget to check our percentage calculations feature for quizzes. This way, students don’t need to select all correct answers of a question in order to receive points. Instead, a percentage will be made on how well the question was answered.
For more questions or assistance, please contact our Support Team and they will gladly help.