Yes, you can link your online forms to Zoho Support through the Zoho CRM integration we provide in the 3rd Party Apps section. First, login to Zoho CRM and check if you have activated Zoho Support in your Zoho CRM account. You’ll need to login as an admin for this. If your Zoho Support account is not integrated with Zoho CRM, follow the steps below:
1. In your Zoho CRM admin account, go to Setup → Apps & Add-ons → Zoho Apps → Zoho Support.
2. You’ll see the status of the Zoho Support app. Click to activate it.
3. Assuming you already have a Zoho Support account, go to the Zoho Support page and enter the ZSC key in the Set Up Zoho Support integration box. Abbreviated from Zoho Service Communication, this key helps the two applications communicate one with another. The ZSC key can be generated in your Zoho Support account.
4. In Set Up Zoho Support Integration, enter the email address associated with the ZSC Key and hit Next.
5. Next, configure preferences, such as timezone and language.
6. Click on Save and that’s it. Now Zoho Support is activated on your Zoho CRM account.
To activate users to the Zoho Support integration, go to the Activate Users subsection in Zoho CRM and tick the checkboxes under Zoho Support Integration.
With the 123FormBuilder – Zoho CRM integration you can now send form data in your Zoho Support account. Use custom fields to retrieve specific data you need from your online forms.
Contact our Support Team in case you need assistance. They will get back to you as soon as possible.