Adobe FormsCentral is scheduled to retire in late July this year. This means that if you were an Adobe FormsCentral user in the past, you need an alternative and a way to import your forms to another service. Learn why 123FormBuilder is the right Adobe FormsCentral alternative. At 123FormBuilder, you can easily achieve this with the help of the import tool that we have provided.
Want to start importing your forms? Just follow this step by step guide. First, you need a 123FormBuilder account. Afterwards, log into your 123FormBuilder account and use this link to start importing your forms.
Paste the link of your online form in the URL box. Next, hit Import form.
Type in the name for your form and press Ok. Success! The online form has been successfully imported in your 123FormBuilder account, where you can apply additional settings.
If you want to import your submissions, use our import CSV tool (highlighted in link). Here is how it works:
1. Log in your Adobe FormsCentral account and export your submissions in CSV.
2. Go to your 123FormBuilder account and use the link highlighted above. It will open the import CSV tool, as seen in the example below:
3. Select the form you have imported from Adobe FormsCentral in the dropdown and hit Choose File to load the CSV file you have downloaded earlier.
4. Press the button Load Data and you’ll be redirected to a page where you’ll need to map the fields of your form with the columns of the CSV file. Each column represents a field.
5. Press Ready and you are done. All submissions are successfully imported in the Submissions section of your form. You’ll receive a message with the number of submissions imported.