You have the flexibility to choose a full remote working setup, therefore your relocation to Timisoara is not mandatory.
We are using
- Our backend is Java (Spring / Hibernate / Core Java);
- Microservices Architecture;
- K8s, Docker, and AWS services as our main cloud solution;
- We speak Git, Jenkins, and Selenium;
- Our platforms are powered by a strong design team collaborating through Zeplin and InVision.
Some of your responsibilities will be
- You will be a hands-on engineer who can teach best practices within your team ensuring technical excellence;
- Support the tech lead and help drive the technical vision and strategy in collaboration with the team, turning it into reality;
- Develop new features and from scratch, following a structured approach and thinking about decoupling, extensibility, and long-term considerations;
- You will focus on application security, scalability, and performance;
- Review code to ensure it is efficient, well-tested, documented, and optimal;
- Review code and ensure it is efficient, well-tested, documented, and runs smoothly;
- You will be focused on continuously improving our engineering processes and practices, focusing on quality and deliverables.
A bit about you
- TDD, clean code, code review, pair programming are best practices you value;
- Proven experience with microservices and serverless architectures;
- Strong understanding of the tools and ecosystem surrounding frontend development (compilation, transpilation, deployment procedure, etc.);
- Your code works seamless with API technologies;
- You write code with performance, scalability, and usability in mind;
- Your attention to detail and passion for UI result in a happy design team and even happier User Experience in developing and scaling a microservices-based system (high availability and security);
- Ideally, you have built applications hosted on popular cloud platforms (AWS, Azure);
- You have experience and are comfortable in helping mentoring junior team members work through technical challenges;
- Unit Testing and Mocking frameworks are something you are really passionate about;
- You are a practitioner of agile development with a track record of learning from your actions to make positive adjustments;
- You have previous experience in working with local and remote teams.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance (Business package);
- Full access to gyms / fitness centers across the country (7card);
- Extra vacation days based on seniority in the company (we start from 23);
- Loyalty bonuses based on seniority in the company;
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences;
- Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers;
- The flexibility of choosing a full remote work setup. Relocation is not mandatory!
Lots and lots of other benefits that we will resume once the pandemic ends, such as:
- Rivers of coffee, tea, and soft drinks;
- Daily health in a basket full of fruits and breakfast snacks;
- Memorable team buildings;
- Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons, and company retreats;
- Access to relaxation rooms with Xbox, ping pong, board games, and more;
- Daily on-site massage in our offices.
The pandemic has brought about long-lasting changes. While we will always have physical offices for our colleagues to meet, collaborate and have a cup of coffee together, for those of us who are out of reach we will interact and have fun at online team buildings, trivia nights, Happy Friday’s over Slack and more.
At 123FormBuilder we believe in the power of gathering and managing data in the most efficient ways, with the aim of improving business processes and helping companies work smarter. We have developed a powerful online form builder that allows users to do just that, as easy as 1-2-3. Since 2008 we have been enthusiastically delivering customer-centric technology solutions and today we have over 2 million users spread across 180+ countries.
We’re always looking for talented SW engineers to join our ever-growing, cross-functional, Agile teams and help drive innovation to the heart of our products. From problem-solving to new concept ideas you will have the genuine opportunity to unleash your full potential and creativity on a variety of 123FormBuilder projects. Join us and let’s start building great products together.