You have the flexibility to choose a full remote working setup, therefore relocation to Timisoara is not mandatory.
Hi, thanks for looking at this 123 Form Builder JD. Since we might be working together, I wanted to write a cover letter to YOU.
I’m Itai. I’m the Head of Marketing and hiring manager for this position. I wanted to take a different approach to JDs to give you a candid and hopefully better understanding of whom 123 Form Builder is and what Product Marketing at 123 Form Builder is all about. You should probably read the whole thing if you’re serious about applying.
A little about me since you and I will work together:
- I have 20 years of experience in Marketing, SaaS, Startups, and various Advisory roles. I am looking for someone with the same passion for Inbound Marketing, Customer-centric philosophy, and execution as I and my team share.
- I have been involved with over a dozen SaaS startups in my career, generated over $100M in Marketing ARR, and pretty much worked in digital marketing since day one.
- At my core, I love not only designing marketing playbooks that connect the users to the brand, but also seeing users become promoters of the brand.
- The reason I joined 123 Form Builder is because it has an awesome product that helps users do limitless form-building variations. But more importantly, I joined because they have an amazing down-to-earth super-smart team; I can tell you that it is something that is hard to find in companies nowadays.
- You can check out my Linkedin profile here: Itai Boublil.
- That’s enough about me. Let’s talk about YOU.
Your mission at 123 Form Builder
- Be an amazing mentor and leader to your Product Marketing team.
- Devise, own and execute the product marketing strategy.
- Educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Be yourself, and be happy in what you do.
Some of your responsibilities will be to
- Lead a team of marketers to ensure the success and adoption of our products as they go to market.
- Grow the team through hiring and training.
- Make data-driven decisions to move the team and product forward and hit company goals.
- Develop the strategy for pricing, messaging, packaging, promotion and selling of our products.
- Train and support sales and customer support teams on new tools and products.
- Serve as an evangelist for our products through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking.
- Keep the company up-to-date with market trends and competition, and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times.
Marketing at 123 Form Builder
We are in the process of building our marketing team and this is an exciting time to join us, build your own team, and take ownership of the product marketing strategy and vision.
As a marketing team, we’re working together to reach the company’s growth and revenue goals. Our team is eager to set the standards for how brands interact with their users.
We are currently having a lot of fun developing and implementing the marketing strategy, as well as working on increasing brand awareness, establishing product positioning, and driving customer growth, and we’d like you to join us.
A bit about you
We are looking for
- A current Product Marketing Senior Manager, or a Product Marketing Team Lead.
- Proven experience working with product marketing tactics and Go-to-Market strategies.
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Experienced working closely with a Sales team.
We’re looking for someone to lead a team of marketers responsible for the messaging, packaging, and delivery of our products to market. You will also be responsible for bringing new products, features, and/or services to market, working closely with our product team,Product Marketing Lead and leading customer research. This is a core role at the heart of all operations, from product development to marketing to sales.
- BA / BS or equivalent working experience.
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience determining product-market fit and delivering products to market.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A highly analytical approach, used in a wide range of responsibilities, from customer development, to product adoption, to sales processes.
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with engineering and other departments.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance (Business package);
- Full access to gyms / fitness centers across the country (7card);
- Extra vacation days based on seniority in the company (we start from 23);
- Loyalty bonuses based on seniority in the company;
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences;
- Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers;
- The flexibility of choosing a full remote work setup. Relocation is not mandatory!
Lots and lots of other benefits that we will resume once the pandemic ends, such as:
- Rivers of coffee, tea, and soft drinks;
- Daily health in a basket full of fruits and breakfast snacks;
- Memorable team buildings;
- Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons, and company retreats;
- Access to relaxation rooms with Xbox, ping pong, board games, and more;
- Daily on-site massage in our offices.
The pandemic has brought about long-lasting changes. While we will always have physical offices for our colleagues to meet, collaborate and have a cup of coffee together, for those of us who are out of reach we will interact and have fun at online team buildings, trivia nights, Happy Friday’s over Slack and more.