As an experienced Team Leader at 123FormBuilder, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the current business strategy. Your focus will be on managing the Scrum Teams together with a great team of experienced and senior Team Leaders.
You have the flexibility to choose a full remote working setup, therefore your relocation to Timisoara is not mandatory.
We are using
- Our backends are Java and PHP; We are using a microservices-based architecture;
- K8s, Docker, and AWS services as our main cloud solution;
- We speak Git, Jenkins, and Selenium;
- Our platforms are powered by a strong design team collaborating through Zeplin and InVision.
Some of your responsibilities will be
- You’ll be a hands-on Team Leader who can teach best practices within your team ensuring excellence;
- Drive and constantly improve the Agile Way of Working in the team environment;
- Be part of the Interviewers Team and be an integral part in the process of building and growing the team. You will be the hiring manager for your team;
- You will support the technical leads as an adviser and in collaboration with the team help drive the vision and strategy into reality;
- Able to act as an interface between multiple technologies and management layers;
- Find pain points for your team and see how we can fix them;
- Collaborate with your counterparts and collaboratively achieve the company’s vision;
- Handle relationships with both the local and the remote cross-functional teams;
- Coordinate with various teams to address partner needs in an accurate and timely manner;
- Periodic (every 3 months) 1-on-1 career path / checkpoint discussions with team members.
- Facilitate and master the daily stand-up meetings;
- Manage the technical resources from your team;
- Get involved in negotiating the release dates;
- Empower and motivate the team in order to achieve a shared identity, values and purpose in delivering software products;
- Be accountable for the output of the team, assure the quality of work and ensure that internal processes and best practices are followed;
- Ownership on development, deployment and maintenance processes of SW products and related services in accordance with the standards and agreements in place;
- Responsible for the career growth plan of your team members.
A bit about you
- 3+ years of relevant experience as an inline Manager or Scrum Master for SW teams;
- You have experience in managing cross-functional teams; Experience managing remote teams / resources is a big plus;
- You are an Agile practitioner and evangelist and value industry best practices;
- Experience in building or scaling teams is also a plus;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills;
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance (Business package);
- Full access to gyms / fitness centers across the country (7card);
- Extra vacation days based on seniority in the company (we start from 23);
- Loyalty bonuses based on seniority in the company;
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences;
- Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers;
- The flexibility of choosing a full remote work setup. Relocation is not mandatory!
Lots and lots of other benefits that we will resume once the pandemic ends, such as:
- Rivers of coffee, tea, and soft drinks;
- Daily health in a basket full of fruits and breakfast snacks;
- Memorable team buildings;
- Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons and company retreats;
- Access to relaxation rooms with Xbox, ping pong, board games and more;
- Daily on-site massage in our offices.
The pandemic has brought about long-lasting changes. While we will always have physical offices for our colleagues to meet, collaborate and have a cup of coffee together, for those of us who are out of reach we will interact and have fun at online team buildings, trivia nights, Happy Friday’s over Slack and more.
At 123FormBuilder we believe in the power of gathering and managing data in the most efficient ways, with the aim of improving business processes and helping companies work smarter. We have developed a powerful online form builder that allows users to do just that, as easy as 1-2-3. Since 2008 we have been enthusiastically delivering customer-centric technology solutions and today we have over 2 million users spread across 180+ countries.
We’re always looking for talented people to join our ever-growing, cross-functional, Agile teams and help drive innovation to the heart of our products. From problem-solving to new concept ideas you will have the genuine opportunity to unleash your full potential and creativity on a variety of 123FormBuilder projects. Join us and let’s start building great products together.