As an experienced PHP backend engineer you will work together with a great team of PHP developers using technologies that are about to migrate to an up-to-date (microservices-based) technology stack. Your ideas will really make a difference now as you can have your say in changing the technical setup of the product.
You have the flexibility to choose a full remote working setup, therefore your relocation to Timisoara is not mandatory.
We are using
- Our backend is mainly PHP with some flavors of Laravel, supported by MySQL and Redis; We are currently migrating from monolith to a microservices-based architecture;
- Docker and AWS services as our main cloud solution;
- We speak Git, Jenkins, and Selenium;
- Our platforms are powered by a strong design team collaborating through Zeplin and InVision.
Some of your responsibilities will be
- You will be a hands-on engineer that follows best practices within your team ensuring technical excellence;
- You will support the tech lead and help drive the technical vision and strategy in collaboration with the team turning it into reality;
- Review code and ensure it is efficient, well-tested, documented and runs smoothly;
- Deliver high-quality code, covered by unit tests and following a TDD approach;
- You will be focused on continuously improving our engineering processes and practices, focusing on quality and deliverables.
A bit about you
- TDD, clean code, code review, pair programming are best practices you value;
- You’ve worked with PHP (3+ years), design patterns and various frameworks (we use Laravel);
- Unit Testing and Mocking frameworks are something you are really passionate about;
- Experienced working with SQL databases (mySQL, MariaDB, etc.);
- You have a deep knowledge of software engineering;
- You are comfortable at mentoring more junior engineers;
- Have a passion for building high quality into every software development activity;
- You are a practitioner of agile development with a track record of learning from your actions to make positive adjustments.
- Asynchronous message queues and experience with microservices are a huge plus!
- Experience in developing and scaling a microservice-oriented system (high availability and security) and transitioning towards a microservices architecture is a huge plus!
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance (Business package);
- Full access to gyms / fitness centers across the country (7card);
- Extra vacation days based on seniority in the company (we start from 23);
- Loyalty bonuses based on seniority in the company;
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences;
- Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers;
- The flexibility of choosing a full remote work setup. Relocation is not mandatory!
Lots and lots of other benefits that we will resume once the pandemic ends, such as:
- Rivers of coffee, tea, and soft drinks;
- Daily health in a basket full of fruits and breakfast snacks;
- Memorable team buildings;
- Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons and company retreats;
- Access to relaxation rooms with Xbox, ping pong, board games and more;
- Daily on-site massage in our offices.
The pandemic has brought about long-lasting changes. While we will always have physical offices for our colleagues to meet, collaborate and have a cup of coffee together, for those of us who are out of reach we will interact and have fun at online team buildings, trivia nights, Happy Friday’s over Slack and more.
At 123 Form Builder we believe in the power of gathering and managing data in the most efficient ways, with the aim of improving business processes and helping companies work smarter. We have developed a powerful online form builder that allows users to do just that, as easy as 1-2-3. Since 2008 we have been enthusiastically delivering customer-centric technology solutions and today we have over 2 million users spread across 180+ countries.
We’re always looking for talented SW developers to join our ever-growing, cross-functional, Agile teams and help drive innovation to the heart of our products. From problem-solving to new concept ideas, you will have the genuine opportunity to unleash your full potential and creativity on a variety of 123FormBuilder projects. Join us and let’s start building great products together.