You have the flexibility to choose a full remote working setup, therefore relocation to Timisoara is not mandatory.
Hi, thanks for looking at this 123 Form Builder JD. Since we might be working together, I wanted to write a cover letter to YOU.
I’m Itai. I’m the Head of Marketing and hiring manager for this position. I wanted to take a different approach to JDs to give you a candid and hopefully better understanding of whom 123 Form Builder is and what Demand Generation at 123 Form Builder is all about. You should probably read the whole thing if you’re serious about applying.
A little about me since you and I will work together:
- I have 20 years of experience in Marketing, SaaS, Startups, and various Advisory roles. I am looking for someone with the same passion for Inbound Marketing, Customer-centric philosophy, and execution as I and my team share.
- I have been involved with over a dozen SaaS startups in my career, generated over $100M in Marketing ARR, and pretty much worked in digital marketing since day one.
- At my core, I love not only designing marketing playbooks that connect the users to the brand, but also seeing users become promoters of the brand.
- The reason I joined 123 Form Builder is because it has an awesome product that helps users do limitless form-building variations. But more importantly, I joined because they have an amazing down-to-earth super-smart team; I can tell you that it is something that is hard to find in companies nowadays.
- You can check out my Linkedin profile here: Itai Boublil.
- That’s enough about me. Let’s talk about YOU.
Your mission at 123 Form Builder
- Build and scale up a Demand Generation team that drives new-user acquisition, free trials & revenue.
- Grow the team through hiring and training.
- Set team strategy through analysis of historical marketing data.
- Own relationship with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales.
- Forecast and present to senior management and help the Head of Marketing achieve greater marketing success.
Marketing at 123 Form Builder
We are in the process of building our marketing team and this is an exciting time to join us, build your own team, and take ownership of the demand generation strategy and vision.
As a team, we’re working together to reach the company’s growth and revenue goals. Our team is eager to set the standards for how brands interact with their users.
We are currently having a lot of fun developing and implementing the marketing strategy, as well as working on increasing brand awareness, establishing product positioning, and driving customer growth, and we’d like you to join us.
A bit about you
- Revenue motivated
We are looking for
- A current Senior Demand Generation Manager, or a Demand Generation / Growth Team Lead.
- Experience in the management of a high-performance team that regularly achieves and over-achieves on its goals.
- Have successfully driven significant organic growth.
- Strong analytical skills, showing deep interest in research and analysis.
- You solve problems creatively and have experience breaking the status quo.
We’re looking for someone to lead a team tasked with demand generation and marketing funnel optimization. Using inbound marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and email marketing, you will grow our database and overall company revenues. Other arms of your team could include marketing operations, channel marketing, and customer marketing.
- BA / BS or equivalent working experience.
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience blogging, writing thought leadership pieces, speaking, and growing a personal audience on social media.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including HubSpot’s smart content, smart lists, and other lifecycle stage optimization tactics. As owner of the marketing funnel, you must know what makes it generate customers.
- You must be analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize a team’s approach and a company’s forecast.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance (Business package);
- Full access to gyms / fitness centers across the country (7card);
- Extra vacation days based on seniority in the company (we start from 23);
- Loyalty bonuses based on seniority in the company;
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences;
- Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers;
- The flexibility of choosing a full remote work setup. Relocation is not mandatory!
Lots and lots of other benefits that we will resume once the pandemic ends, such as:
- Rivers of coffee, tea, and soft drinks;
- Daily health in a basket full of fruits and breakfast snacks;
- Memorable team buildings;
- Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons and company retreats;
- Access to relaxation rooms with Xbox, ping pong, board games and more;
- Daily on-site massage in our offices.
The pandemic has brought about long-lasting changes. While we will always have physical offices for our colleagues to meet, collaborate and have a cup of coffee together, for those of us who are out of reach we will interact and have fun at online team buildings, trivia nights, Happy Friday’s over Slack and more.