You have the flexibility to choose a full remote working setup, therefore relocation to Timisoara is not mandatory.
Hi, thanks for looking at this 123 Form Builder JD. Since we might be working together, I wanted to write a cover letter to YOU.
I’m Itai. I’m the Head of Marketing and hiring manager for this position. I wanted to take a different approach to JDs to give you a candid and hopefully better understanding of whom 123 Form Builder is and what Content and Creative at 123 Form Builder is all about. You should probably read the whole thing if you’re serious about applying.
A little about me since you and I will work together:
- I have 20 years of experience in Marketing, SaaS, Startups, and various Advisory roles. I am looking for someone with the same passion for Inbound Marketing, Customer-centric philosophy, and execution as I and my team share.
- I have been involved with over a dozen SaaS startups in my career, generated over $100M in Marketing ARR, and pretty much worked in digital marketing since day one.
- At my core, I love not only designing marketing playbooks that connect the users to the brand, but also seeing users become promoters of the brand.
- The reason I joined 123 Form Builder is because it has an awesome product that helps users do limitless form-building variations. But more importantly, I joined because they have an amazing down-to-earth super-smart team; I can tell you that it is something that is hard to find in companies nowadays.
- You can check out my Linkedin profile here: Itai Boublil.
- That’s enough about me. Let’s talk about YOU.
Your mission at 123 Form Builder
- Be an amazing mentor and leader to your content-team.
- Drive organic traffic to the blog and website.
- Drive new users sign up to the app page via creative content.
- Attract site traffic and social followers
- Increase engagement with our content
- Drive new sales-leads via creative content
- Empower sales with relevant content to send prospects
- Come up with the most creative, crazy, and innovative ideas.
- Be yourself, and be happy in what you do.
Some of your responsibilities will be to
- Lead a team of content strategists and producers to create regular content to be marketed via all inbound channels (social, email, blog, video, landing pages, etc.).
- Grow the team through hiring and training.
- Develop the strategy and processes to scale output content.
- Make data-driven decisions to move the team and our content forward and hit company goals.
- Serve as an evangelist for our message, brand, and content through thought leadership and blogging, social media, and speaking.
- Ensure all marketing stakeholders’ needs are met.
- Keep the team up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing.
- Manage content creation agencies and freelancers.
Marketing at 123 Form Builder
We are in the process of building our marketing team and this is an exciting time to join us, build your own team, and take ownership of the content strategy and vision.
As a marketing team, we’re working together to reach the company’s growth and revenue goals. Our team is eager to set the standards for how brands interact with their users.
We are currently having a lot of fun developing and implementing the marketing strategy, as well as working on increasing brand awareness, establishing product positioning, and driving customer growth, and we’d like you to join us.
A bit about you
- Leader with vision
- Passionate about content
We are looking for
- A current Senior Manager of Content, or a Content Marketing Team Lead.
- Experience in the management of a high-performance team that regularly achieves and over-achieves on its goals.
- Have successfully driven significant organic web traffic through an SEO-driven content strategy.
- Strong analytical skills, showing deep interest in research and analysis.
- You solve problems creatively and have experience building content in multiple formats to drive business results (e.g. free tools, video, etc.).
We’re looking for someone who has experience building and leading a successful SEO-driven content team and is not afraid to exercise their creative muscles to create new fresh ideas. We have a strong autonomous company culture, and we’re looking for someone to disregard ego and empower their team to create great work. We’re looking for someone who can create a safe and efficient space for ideas to flourish and for ideas to be validated by data. You thrive working in a fast-paced environment, and your leadership style is honest, encouraging, and innovative.
- BA / BS or equivalent working experience.
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience creating content for the web across several disciplines (text, design, video, etc.) and media (blogging, guides, whitepapers, research, infographics, podcasts, Clubhouse, etc.).
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Driven by creative intuition but able to gut check and course-correct with data, as well as report results and optimize using data.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical insurance (Business package);
- Full access to gyms / fitness centers across the country (7card);
- Extra vacation days based on seniority in the company (we start from 23);
- Loyalty bonuses based on seniority in the company;
- Professional growth opportunities such as trainings, online courses, conferences;
- Birthdays celebration with birthday cakes and gift vouchers;
- The flexibility of choosing a full remote work setup. Relocation is not mandatory!
Lots and lots of other benefits that we will resume once the pandemic ends, such as:
- Rivers of coffee, tea, and soft drinks;
- Daily health in a basket full of fruits and breakfast snacks;
- Memorable team buildings;
- Social gatherings and events, workshops, hackathons and company retreats;
- Access to relaxation rooms with Xbox, ping pong, board games and more;
- Daily on-site massage in our offices.
The pandemic has brought about long-lasting changes. While we will always have physical offices for our colleagues to meet, collaborate and have a cup of coffee together, for those of us who are out of reach we will interact and have fun at online team buildings, trivia nights, Happy Friday’s over Slack and more.