We’ve recently updated the PDF notifications of your web forms in the Notifications section. You can now create and customize your own PDF template that will go attached to the email notifications, if enabled. To use this option, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings → Notifications
2. Enable Attach submission as PDF to the notification email
3. Select the option Use template
4. Press Customize
5. Adjust your template within the TinyMCE editor or in HTML
6. Save and select your PDF template in the dropdown.
7. Save changes applied in the Notifications section.
- Customizing the PDF template is the same as personalizing your email notification or email autoresponder.
- You can add text and the values of your field inputs.
- The templates that you’ve created under email notifications will also appear for PDF templates and vice versa.
If you require assistance with your custom PDF template or have other questions, don’t hesitate to send us a message on our contact page.