What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
Is there a way to issue a certificate with a name included?
Asked on September 26, 2023 10:48 PM
I have a conference where people are taking a quiz following the presentations. Is there a way to send an email with a certificate with their name and passing score on the auto response if they pass?
Answered on September 27, 2023 1:03 PM
Yes, this is doable. In order to achieve this, please go to the Emails section of the form and create/customize the email notifications that you would like attendees to receive.
In the Body area, you have the option to add an Attachment. Here, you can select Submission PDF which, by default, will attach the submission content in PDF format to the email notifications.
The nice thing here is that the content of this PDF can be completely customized and, by using custom content, images, or even the HTML source code, you can turn this PDF into a certificate.
Variables from the form can be used, which means that you can easily insert the participant’s name, quiz score, and any other relevant data into the certificate.
Please let me know how this works for you and if I can assist you further.