What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
The form only populates to a message: you must be logged in to view this form.
Asked on September 22, 2023 7:47 PM
I need to be able to use the link (copy code) to publish. Right now, everyone who uses the link gets the message above that you have to be logged in to view the form. I need this urgently. Sorry, I know it’s Friday. I’ll fix over the weekend but our event has been published with the link that doesn’t work.Thank you!
Answered on September 25, 2023 12:44 PM
Thank you for contacting us!
I have double-checked and it looks like one of your forms has been enabled with the option “Active for me”. Using this form status, will allow only you to have visibility on the form and, if anyone else tries to access it, they will be prompted with a login message.
To disable the option and set the form visible to anyone who has the link, please follow the below steps:
On the “My forms” page locate your form and click on the 3 dots with the label “Show more” on the right side of the page:
Click on the “Deactivate” option:
A new menu will pop out. Please select the “Always active” option in order to have the form available to anyone who has the link:
This should solve your problem. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!