What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
How can I control the dropdown menu in "Emails - Send To"??
Asked on August 23, 2023 1:27 PM
I want to generate an email back to the Sender when follow-up is checked. How can I add items to the drop down list in emails when I hit “Send To” . It only allows for specific fields to be in the dropdown, none of them what I want.
Answered on August 24, 2023 11:24 AM
Thank you for reaching out to us.
If you want to send your emails to different recipients based on how a respondent completes the form, you can set up notification rules under the Emails->Add rules.
In case you need any other assistance is needed, please let us know.