What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
Notifications are not displaying correctly
Asked on May 16, 2023 10:34 PM
I have a question that has a yes or no option, when we get the results, it displays two answers yes and no
Answered on May 17, 2023 7:36 AM
Thank you for reaching out to us.
Indeed, our Multiple Choice field is a binary variable, meaning that by default this field generates “Yes” for the selected choices and “No” for the unselected ones.
To avoid this, you can enable the Group Answers option from your Multiple Choice field’s edit panel as seen below.
In case you need any other help, don’t hesitate to contact us.