Student/Employee Complaint Form

Please fill in the complaint form below if you want to file a complaint against any type of caste based discrimination. It is our policy to investigate all complaints and take appropriate action. The form will be sent to the Dean, FMS with a copy to representative of Grievance Redressal Committee.