Form Logo

   Military Education Services Office

      Request for Credit for Prior Learning and Experience (CPLE)

To be evaluated for CPLE, MATC requires that an admission application be on file, including the paid admission fees. Your evaluation will be processed once those requirements have been met.
Your transcripts will be evaluated for the program you applied for. If you change programs, you will need to submit a new CPLE request.

If no, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy: Active Duty, Reserve and Veterans can now access their transcripts through JST, Joint Services Transcript. To register for a JST account click here:

U.S. Air Force: Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) transcripts are sent by U.S. Mail only.

Check your MATC G-mail and your MyMATC account for CPLE results.