Form Logo


0% Disclosure Information
700 West State Street
Milwaukee, WI 53233
(414) 297-6470

Attention Students:

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act designates certain information related to students as "Directory Information" and gives the College the right to disclose such information to anyone inquiring without having to ask students for permission. Conversely, the students may specifically request, in writing, that all such information NOT be made public without their written consent. The categories of "Directory Information" are listed in the Student Handbook located throughout the college; a copy of which can be obtained from the Office of Student Life. If you wish to withhold the disclosure of all of the items of "Directory Information", you may fill out the form below and submit it to the Office of the Registrar.

This form must be received in the Office of the Registrar within the first two weeks of the current term.

This request is valid beginning with the term indicated below and will remain valid until canceled by the student. Should the student choose to cancel this request, cancellation must be done in person, with a valid ID, at the Milwaukee Campus Registrar's Office. Please carefully consider the consequences of decisions made to withhold any category of "Directory Information" and be aware that, with this document in place, any future inquiries for such information from non-institutional persons or organizations will be refused. Milwaukee Area Technical College will honor your request to withhold all of the categories of "Directory Information" but cannot assume responsibility to contact students for subsequent permission to release such information. Regardless of the effect of following the student's request for nondisclosure of information, Milwaukee Area Technical College will assume no liability for honoring the student's request for nondisclosure.

I have carefully read the above and request that MATC not disclose any "Directory Information" to non-institutional persons or organizations without my prior written permission. I understand that I will need to appear in person with an official ID in order to cancel this request.